NEMO’s warranty protects against manufacturing defects when submitted with proof of purchase from an authorized dealer. Authorized dealers, found here, do not include those selling secondhand gear (I.e. eBay accounts or REI Garage Sales). If you are an international customer, please reach out to your retailer for direct support.
Below are some examples of issues that may be covered under our warranty:
- A leaking pad with an unidentified leak
- A broken zipper on your tent or sleeping bag
- A seam coming undone
Below are some examples of issues not covered under our warranty:
- A hole caused by your dog’s nails/paws
- Animal damage of any kind
- Tears resulting from weather and weather-related causes (ex. a branch falling on your tent, or a harsh storm)
- General wear and tear from extended use
Our Warranty department is happy to help repair issues that are not covered by warranty for a small fee. They can also help guide at-home repairs and offer tips. Check out our Care and Repair page to learn more.
If you are wondering whether your item is repairable, or covered under our lifetime warranty, please reach out to our Customer Service team at email@example.com with photos of the issue.
Please sign in to leave a comment.